Mylene tagged me to share 6 random things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six random things about myself:
1. I am a coffee addict and must drink coffee first thing in the morning.
2. I don't eat much chocolate but I love dark chocolate.
3. I love Autumn even though there is no season change where I live. To me Autumn is cool and beautiful, all those lovely colours.
4. I am an accountant by profession. I retired five years ago. Now, I am a part time needleworks teacher, giving lessons on hardanger, embroidery etc
5. Besides needlecrafts, I am also into mosaic arts. I am a trainer with a mosaic shop and supervise children's lessons.
6. I met my husband 26 years ago when he came to Singapore to work. We were colleagues at an audit firm.
I am supposed to tag 6 people,I do hope I'm not double-tagging someone. Feel free to do the tag and if not, that is fine too. I don't want to burden anyone with anything.
I am new to this, I hope I am doing the right thing.
Here is an update on Willie's Quaker Square. I love the way it is coming along.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy Stitching!