Monday, January 19, 2009

Exhange, exchange and wip progress


I received this beautiful fob from Monique of Luxembourg. This is the very first exchange of Tiny Treasures Exchange hosted by Sharon. Monique stitched this Passione Ricarmo design in my favourite colours. On the back of the fob, she stitched our names. I love the fob, it is now on my scissors. Monique also sent me some buttons, DMC threads, a thimble and an address book with postcards. Thank you, Monique for a lovely exchange.





For this very same exchange, this is what I stitched for my partner, Joan. This design is a freebie from Windy Willow. I stitched in Joan's favourite colour, blue. More pictures are posted in Joan's blog.









Next exchange, I stitched this LK freebie for Melissa for the HoE exchange. I finished it as a pincushion with Melissa's initial at the back. Please visit Melissa's blog for more pictures.









Now, an update on my WIPs. Here is A Quaker Christmas progress #2, it is progressing very nicely. I have also started the LK Flip It blocks. I am stitching them all in one piece. Finished January's block and just progressing to next month. In between these two big projects, I am stitching for exchanges and working on my monthly ornament.
Thank you visiting my blog and all the lovely comments. Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone who
celebrate Chinese New Year.

Take care and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your exchanges are nice. Also, your progress on Quaker Christmas is great. I have the pattern. I plan to start it sometime in the fall. Also, I stitched the same set of FlipIts as one piece (actually as a RR). It looks so pretty when it is finished.

Mylene said...

Great progress on Quaker Christmas!

Such wonderful exchanges both sent and received.

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Courtney Short said...

oh your quaker christmas is coming along quite nicely!! Can't wait to see it done.. and I found that pattern for the chocolate box - except I am on a stash diet.. perhaps I can talk someone into getting it for me for valentines day :-)