Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

It has been two weeks since I last posted. Currently, I am addicted to smalls, have been stitching small designs. All my big wips are in cold storage now. I had finished another triangular scissor case and a floss tag. Found the merlion design in my stash and stitched into a cute floss tag. I forgot who actually charted this pattern. The
scissor case is from one of Carinne's freebies.










Now, an update on my monopoly SAL. It is progressing very slowly, I had worked on it on and off during the past two weeks. Here is a picture of the progress.







This ring pillow is a sample. I regularly stitch something new as samples for my students. Many students had stitched this design for their families and friends.








Singapore is gearing for the world's first Formula One night race this weekend, from 26th to 28th September. There are lots of promotions and events during this Grand Prix (GP) season.
I am not a fan of this sport, find it too noisy and dangerous.

No comments: